Strengthen teeth, improve your smile
Cavities, infection and tooth injuries, if left untreated, can soon need more than just a filling to repair the tooth.
We’ll replace a damaged tooth with a natural-looking crown.
Dental Crowns from
Bordentown Family Dental
Our crowns have a truly natural look, and are extremely strong. All completed in a 2-stage visit.
- Our porcelain crowns have a really natural look
- They replicate the strength, appearance and shape of your existing tooth
- We take a full 3D impression of the damaged tooth to make the new crown
- Crown treatments are completed with 2 easy visits
- No more worries about unsightly damaged teeth
- Our crowns are non-toxic and highly durable, preventing further damage
Fix broken teeth Talk to us now if you’ve got a discoloured or damaged tooth you want to fix
Improve your look by fixing damaged teeth
We’ll fix your smile and give you an even, matching set of teeth again
- A crown (or cap) covers the entire surface of a damaged tooth
- It will restore the tooth to its original shape and size
- A good solution if you have a broken tooth
- If you have a discoloured tooth you don’t like the look of
- Protects the remaining tooth after root canal treatment
- Works as part of dental bridge treatment
How does it work?
- Clean and remove all the decay from your tooth
- Capture a precise 3D impression of the tooth
- Build a custom crown that’s an exact match
- Fit the new crown, and start smiling again.
- A comprehensive dental exam twice a year
- An annual X-ray of your teeth
- Cleaning every six months
- Fluoride treatment every six months for children under 18
- No need to wait for that perfect smile
- Finance available from 0%
- Flexible plans that fit your budget
- Talk to us now about financing